Anyway, we had a great time at Mol's new house and Kinsey just loves Noah. He's pretty taken with her, too, and it's really fun to watch them smile at each other.
So here's a fun slide show of their time on the playground next to Mol's house.
And here are some black and whites of my precious punkin - I'm so not a professional photographer, but every once in a while I just love how her skin looks in Black & White.


Kinsey is getting really excited about Baby Taggart coming. She loves to talk to her "friends" in her crib and lately she's been telling them about how when Baby Taggart comes out of Mommy's tummy, she's going to share her bed with him. She's learning so much about sharing lately and I've been really proud of her and the way she is catching on with her friends and with me. Anyway, she keeps talking about sharing so many things with her baby brother and I just can't wait to see them together. I'm no fool - I know it's going to be a rough adjustment and she will probably want to send him back where he came from at times, but I love her sweet little heart and I know she is going to be an awesome Big Sister.
Ok, it's late and I've got to sign off. Talk to you all again soon!
1 comment:
I love the first picture of her - that is SO cute!
She's growing up so much!
Post a Comment