Hey everyone! Well tonight was so awesome, I went to a baseball game at Dell Diamond to watch the Round Rock Express play! Our friends Keith and Barie got us a package of tickets for Christmas to sit on the grass AND they got me a blanket AND a rockin' t-shirt. So this is me all ready to go to the game.
Unfortunately, Daddy had practice tonight for the worship team, so he didn't get to go with us. So Mommy invited Heather and Ava and they came with us. For two days now I've been talking about baseball and I've been so excited!!! Once we got there, I kept saying "Yea basebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll!!!" Mommy had to take a couple of pictures of me saying my favorite word of the night...

There were lots of friends from church there...
Here's Keith and Kamden talking to Adam. Kam looks pretty comfortable.
So what is a baseball game without snacks??? Ava and I shared some cotton candy. 


And Keith and Kam and Kade shared some funnel cake.
Then we goofed off a little bit...




And then it was time to go home. Oh, I think some guys on the field hit balls and ran around. I looked down there once to see some giant chickens running around, but that's about it. At one time someone apparently scored a point, I think it was our team. Baseball is so cool!!!!! I can't wait for the next game!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment