
Hi everyone - this has been a good week! Big changes for me. First, I'm sleeping in my big-girl bed now. Yeah, I know, I'm cool. Here's me waking up from my first nap in it...

I really like my big-girl room. I keep saying to Mommy, "Is it so cool in my big girl room?" We did some other fun things this week, like eating biscuits with jelly! Mommy said she hasn't put any messy face pictures of me up in a while, so it's time again :)


Also this week, we had a fun playdate at Zilker Botanical Garden. Mommy recommends NOT taking a stroller. There's lots of rocky paths and I wanted to walk the whole way anyway :). Here's me helping Mommy push.

Here's me with my friends Emma and Bethany.

We saw lots of really pretty flowers and they smelled so good!


We saw a really cool waterfall...

...and a cool dinosaur!

And lots of giant fish!

And some really cool flowers floating in the water.

We had a great time at Zilker!! Thanks Dionne for planning the trip for us!
Last Saturday, we went over to Pops and Nana's house. They wanted to take some pictures of me by their pretty flowers...


Did you see the cool Nemo watering can that Nana got me? Mommy has been growing some herbs in the backyard and I've been a really good helper. One of my favorite things to do is water the plants, so Nana said it was time for me to have my own watering can.
They also got me a cool new chair. Here we are kicking back in the yard.

1 comment:
Hi Kinsey, Hailey here. I really like your bed. We are the coolest girls in our big beds. I know all of our friends want one too. Well I miss you and I am so excited to see your little brother when he gets to come out and play.
Post a Comment