Saturday, April 12, 2008

More ponies!!



Hi everyone - this was me on my playscape yesterday. I guess you know Daddy and I had strep throat this last week. It was not much fun but now we are both feeling much better. Was it the antibiotics? Lots of rest? Juice? Nope, it was the... Jello pudding! Mmmmmmm.
Today Mommy and I went to the YMCA Healthy Kids Day with our church. I got my first face painting - my friend Mrs. Tomi painted a pink balloon on me!!! I thought that was really cool.Daddy had gone to San Antonio for the night with my Uncle Robert and they came back early this afternoon to hang out with me and Mommy! Daddy had this AWESOME idea that we should all go to a play place. It's called Kiddie Acres and it's not very far from our house. It was the coolest place ever and I can't wait to go back!! The rides are all just my size! Anyway, we started out on the train. Here we are...

This is me waving to Uncle Robert and saying Hi! even though it looks like I'm in pain.
So then I decided I should drive my own car! I picked a yellow one and if I do say so myself, I was a very good driver!



Then I wanted to ride the ponies but there was a line so I wanted to try another ride. I thought it would be a good idea to drive this airplane, but when the ride started and they fired up the loud propellers, it scared the pilot right out of me! Daddy came to save me. We decided maybe I wasn't ready to fly yet :)Finally I got to ride the ponies! I actually got to ride the pony two times! It was so fun and check out what a big girl I am, I'm riding him all by myself!



I also got to ride a pretend pony on the carousel! Then I drove a boat!!! This ride was really fun.



This place was really fun. I want to go back and take some friends with me!

No comments: