American Idol fans made the biggest mistake EVER this week when they didn't call in enough for Michael Johns. This guy is definitely my favorite over the past few seasons and I know he has a great career in front of him, but I will really miss seeing him every week. If you don't watch American Idol, then you've missed out, but I'm sure you'll be hearing about him this time next year when he finally gets to release an album.Friday, April 11, 2008
I have no words...
American Idol fans made the biggest mistake EVER this week when they didn't call in enough for Michael Johns. This guy is definitely my favorite over the past few seasons and I know he has a great career in front of him, but I will really miss seeing him every week. If you don't watch American Idol, then you've missed out, but I'm sure you'll be hearing about him this time next year when he finally gets to release an album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment