Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New boys I love and some other stuff


I got a new water toy for the backyard!!! You plug it into the water hose and it shoots water all over the place - these little tubes dance around. It's like having my own splash park!
Ok, I have 3 new boys to love :). In order of age, here's Noah (Mommy's best friend Molly's baby)...
And this is Brandon, he lives in Dallas with his Mommy and Daddy, Mike and Marcie. They came to visit this weekend. He's about to be 1 year old.
And finally, this is my awesome cousin Adam. He lives in Houston and he's about to be 15. He has amazing hair and he's lots of fun!

So many boys to love! Ok, so here are a few more pictures from the beach trip and then I promise we're all done with those :)

This is me with my Pops and Nana and Mommy and Daddy on our last day at the beach.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey, I love that pink swimmie suit! Looks really familiar!

Schell Family said...

What's the magic secret to get them to keep sunglasses on? I can't get my girls to wear them!