Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bon Jovi


Ok, this is completely out of the norm for me, but if you didn't catch Bon Jovi Unplugged tonight on CMT, VH1 or MTV, you absolutely MUST see it. It's replaying on CMT several times over the next few days. Monday at 4:30pm, Tuesday at 10pm, Wednesday at 2pm (all central times). Anyway, it was amazing. I used to kind of like Bon Jovi and now I'm a huge fan. I promise it's awesome. Oh yea, and Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson did Crossroads tonight also and I'm sure it's great (Reba is Douglas' other wife) but since I'm the one doing the blog update, I'll plug Bon Jovi :)

2 comments:

Marni said...

I love Bon Jovi...Dane takes me to see them every time they come to town. So imagine my shock to read on your blog they are unplugged on CMT!!! So last night, I'm channel surfing and sure enough, it was on and I got to hear the most awesome rendition of "Bed of Roses" sung by God's beautiful creation that is Jon Bon Jovi ;)

Thanks for the heads up. It was a dreamy way to end my rainy day!

Anonymous said...

Jon. Oh my, don't get me started! I LOVE all things Jovi. ;) I met him when I was a teenager and I've been a tiny bit smitten ever since. I saw them in Houston last year and it was awesome!! We've been gone so I'm about to watch Unplugged. :)

I love the beach pictures! The sand one cracks me up. I always tell Grammy that Kinsey is a little fashionista. :)