Friday, June 08, 2007

Ok, so I had my 15 month pediatrician appointment this week. I'm 32 inches tall now and 25 pounds 3 oz. I'm still in the 90th percentile for height and weight, and the doctor says I'm right on schedule with my development - whatever that means.

So I promised more pictures from my fun with cousin Hailey and here they are!!! As I mentioned, we went to the Splash Park - here are some pics of us in our cool suits getting ready to go...

So once we got our suits on and sunscreen coverage and got to the water park, the fun could begin!!!
Me and Hailey had some good naps while she was here. She stayed in Mommy and Daddy's room in a pack-n-play and she pulled a bunch of Mommy's stuff off her dresser into the bed with her. CC heard a noise and when they went in to check on Hailey, she was sleeping in the middle of magazines and a cd player and speakers. What a funny cousin I have!!!

And here's a shot CC got of the two of us sharing a chair. It took a lot of manuevering to get this shot!So that's it for the pics of me and Hailey. We had a lot of fun together - I hope I get to play with her again really soon!

And here's a picture of me on Sunday - Keith and Barie got this outfit for me a long time ago and I'm just now old enough to wear it. It's so pretty! Anyway, check out my cool squeaky shoes with bows to coordinate. I mean it's really cool that we can switch those out to match outfits :)

Ok, that's all for now, but I do have lots more to share. I'll get back with you in a few days.

No comments: