Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I have had such a busy week - you would not believe all the fun visitors I've had and how late I've been able to stay up at night! On Wednesday, my Obi and CC came to visit us because the Jasper Bulldogs were in the State playoffs for baseball. Uncle Robert and Uncle Brian both played baseball for them, and lots of their friends from Jasper were there. I had a great time - I've decided that I'm definitely a baseball fan. Here's Obi trying to teach me out to stay "Strike One!"
Here's me in my "Go Jasper" outfit - I think it just screams BASEBALL, don't you? 
So we got to the game - Wednesday night was the semi-finals (Daddy had Praise Team practice and couldn't come) - here is a quick shot of the game:
This is a shot of some of my new Jasper friends - Bonnie & Danny Walker and Tom & Luanne Talbot - they all knew my Daddy from when he was really young and they say I look just like him :).
And here's Chris and Debbie Coleman - they are newer to Jasper than the others, but they are good friends with my Obi & CC and my Grammy and Poppi. Debbie let me play with her cool noisemaker!
So at the game, I hung out with my CC a lot and she and Mommy helped me sit in a chair like a big girl. 
So Jasper won and it was very exciting! I stayed up until after 10 that night - wow!!! So CC and Obi got to spend the night and hang out with me on Thursday, which was really fun. Then Thursday night Daddy got to go with us to the game. But before baseball, we had to get some BBQ at Rudy's, which is my favorite bbq place. I like the meat and the beans are yummy, but I've got to tell you, the whipped cream from the banana pudding is the BOMB!!!!

So we didn't take any pictures at the game Thursday night - not sure why except it was HOT and the camera might have melted. Anyway, I got to meet Jennifer Jackson and she was really nice. And the game was very exciting and LONG - I didn't get to bed until after 10:30!!! Wow! So Jasper won and they are the State Champions! Go Jasper! I had a great time and it was fun to see my Obi and CC on a non-scheduled visit :).
So on Friday afternoon, Daddy came home from work and I got to spend some quality time with him before he left for Michigan for Paul and Anna's wedding. Do you know Paul and Anna? Paul was the Children's Minister at our church in Ovilla and he and Anna are going to be missionaries. They are really nice and I hope I get to see them again soon. Anyway, Daddy was going to be gone for 2 days to their wedding, so we spent some time bonding and watching the Wiggles before he left - my Daddy is so snuggly. I just love him!
So then on Friday afternoon, my Grammy came to visit and brought my cousin Laura!!! We have had a GREAT weekend. They are super fun. One of the fun things they brought me was a purple chair from my Ganny. It is really fun - I'm really loving sitting on things now that I figured out how to back up to them. Thanks Ganny for my cool chair!!!
And Grammy got me a fun necklace that lights up - I wanted to wear it all night. I LOVE things that light up!!!
On Saturday morning we went to my friend Ava's 2nd birthday party. It was at the Splash Park and that is a really cool place. If you remember, I took my cousin Hailey there a couple of weeks ago. So this is Ava with her Mommy, Heather. Her birthday party was a cow theme and it was really cool. I like her cupcakes -so cute!
Here's me playing at the splash park:




After all of that, I was hungry!!! They had some really yummy watermelon! 
So then we did some shopping (shocking, I know!) and had a fun rest of the day. On Sunday, Daddy led worship at HCBC Northwest. For those of you who haven't gotten to see him, Grammy took a picture:
Daddy is such a great worship leader. If you'd like to see hear him, click on this link and select "Glory" from the list. It's a video you can watch of him from a few weeks ago. http://www.hcbc.com/templates/cushcbcnw/details.asp?id=28485&PID=212441

I got to play a little bit before church. Here I am about to read my Spanish Peter Rabbit book that my Ganny gave me.
Grammy brought me a new "Nemo" play cell phone. It's really funny. I like to pretend I'm talking to my cousin Hailey. I call her all the time.

And I showed her my Elmo book. My favorite thing now is to find the Lion and the Giraffe on the alphabet page. I can do the Lion on my first try, but sometimes it takes a couple of times to find the giraffe.
So my Daddy was really tired on Sunday afternoon after getting in at 1am and then singing at church. He tried to take a nap on the couch but I wanted to snuggle. 

So then Daddy went to the bedroom so he could catch some zzzz's but I kept playing! Here's me with my other new Laura-toy, it's a spider and when you hit her belly, she does the alphabet and sings. So fun! 
So then I got hungry and shared an apple with Grammy. Apples are yummy!!! 

So you know Mommy always wants to show you what I'm wearing. Here's a cute outfit from a nice lady at HCBC NW when I was a little baby! Mommy said she couldn't imagine me being big enough for it and now I am!
While Grammy and Laura are here, Mommy has been getting crafty. She's learning how to make hairbows (and bows for my squeaky sandals) because they cost a lot at the store! Here's the one I wore Sunday morning :).
So then after church we came home and napped for a while and then it was playtime!!! For some reason I didn't have clothes on most of the afternoon - don't ask me why.
My cousin Laura brought me some really fun toys - this orange caterpillar is just like one my cousin Hailey got at her birthday party - I am so excited to have one, too. It sings the alphabet and plays songs. So cute! And I like to pick it up and carry it around...
...and sometimes I like to lounge around on it...
Here's me showing Laura how it works.

Laura and I played with a lot of toys. She is lots of fun. We did puzzles...
So my Daddy was really tired on Sunday afternoon after getting in at 1am and then singing at church. He tried to take a nap on the couch but I wanted to snuggle. We watched a dvd of Daddy singing a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty cool to see my Daddy on tv!!
I was still hungry after that apple so Laura gave me some pineapple. I really love fruit. After the church plant meeting, we went to dinner at Chuy's, which I love - their beans are so yummy. And then it was bedtime. Grammy and Laura got to stay late today (Monday) and play with me this morning because Mommy has an all day meeting. They might have taken some pictures, but I'll have to get them later I guess.
Hey Laura - thanks for coming to visit me, I hope you come again really soon! Mommy says you are a GREAT Nanny and you are so hired if you are interested :).
Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment