My best friend Riley turned 1 last week and I wanted to share some pictures of her birthday party. She had an Elmo party and he is like my favorite red guy!!! She even had a balloon and when you hit it, Elmo sang!!!
This is Riley and her Mommy, Krista. Me and Mommy hang out with them a lot - we go on walks and to the splash park and sometimes just play. 
Riley was really excited when her carrot cake birthday cake came out. At first I don't think she knew what to do, but then she really dug in. 


These are really yummy cuppy-cakes Riley!!!
After the cake, Riley opened some presents. She got some really great stuff. She mostly liked this big bag - check out her tongue. She is a funny girl!!! 

I really like Riley's Sesame Street truck - it's fun to play with and it makes fun noises. 

Anyway, it was a super-fun birthday party. I'm getting to go to a lot of those lately! I hope you guys all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment