Monday, May 28, 2007


Hi everyone - It's been so long since we talked! We have a lot to cover so let's get started.
So like two weeks ago, we had Daddy's Starbucks friends over for a Dancing with the Stars finale party. It was pretty fun. Gymmy brought out the Dance, Dance Revolution, and everyone had a great time. This is Gymmy and Melissa - it was Melissa's first time!
I made Mommy and Daddy hold me while they did it so I could join in the fun. So that was lots of fun. I have two new tricks by the way. This is the first one - I'm working on my head-stand. I do this all the time now and then laugh at myself.


My other new trick is helping Mommy and Daddy keep this place clean. I really like to sweep now - I think the Ferguson boys are rubbing off on me.
I got this cool shirt for my Nana and I had to share it with y'all. My CC helped me get it in Huntsville. Mine says "What happens at Nana's house stays at Nana's house" and hers says "World's Greatest Nana" - are we cute or what?Melissa's daughter Gigi turned 3 just after our Dancing with the Stars party and she had a party at the pool! It was my first pool party so I had to look my best but still be modest since we'd be in mixed company...So the pool place had this cool fountain - but wow it was really cold. Mommy got pretty wet letting me play in it. I was nervous to get all the way in but I had a really good time putting my hands in and then shrieking. So there was a real pool there, too. It was only one foot deep. This was my first pool this year so we started out slow kicking our feet on the edge. Did I mention the water was really cold??Then Mommy let me ease my way in...And pretty soon I was standing. I'm not sure if you can tell, but I really wasn't too sure about this pool thing. I am a really good walker - no seriously, I've got skills, but in the water, I kept falling down and I didn't like that very much. But I was brave for a while :). So in other news - Mommy and Daddy had a date night last week and they went and bought me some stuff. They said Children's Place has the best deals :). Here's me in a cool pink dress.

So this past week, my cousin Hailey came to see me - you remember Hailey, she just turned 1!! So Mommy had to go to Seattle for a couple of days for work, and my CC and Aunt Crystal and cousin Hailey came and hung out with me.

My CC is so funny - she got us these shoes that have squeakers in them. It's pretty funny to listen to both of us walking now. Hailey is walking like a champ now, by the way. She is getting really fast. So here's me in my squeakers...

And here's Hailey in hers...

And here's me doing a head-stand while wearing them - I told you, I do this all the time nowSo we had our fun shoes on and then I decided to teach Hailey how to play guitar...So we got our Mommys and CC to take us shopping - we went to Babies R Us and to Whole Foods (where we had a seriously yummy smoothie). Then CC and Aunt Crystal and Hailey and Daddy and I went to the Splash Park - I'll have to get my CC's pictures for that and show you later. After that, it was time for dinner. We ate at Chuy's - yummo!! But we both got pretty messy so when we got home they said it was bath time. How fun!!! Warning - you might see a baby bottom...

CC got us some matchy-matchy jammies at BRU - here's us playing that night. We had a great time with all the fun toys.

Here's me giving Hailey a big ol' wet kiss.

So then Mommy left for Seattle on Thursday morning and I had another fun day with CC and Aunt Crystal and Hailey (I'll try to get some pictures of that, too). On Friday, Daddy and I got to hang out together all day long. It was so much fun - did you know I love my Daddy? He has the best ideas! He took me out in the backyard and we played with the water hose until I grew fins! Oh - disclaimer - he has the best ideas, but not so great with the bathing suit choice - this one might be a little bit small.


Mommy came back from Seattle and we have been having lots of fun. Tonight Daddy and Mommy and I went over to our friends the McBrides. I got to see my big girl friend Emma (Mmmmmmma!) and then I got to watch Jacob ride his bike. Wow! He is really good at that - what a great rider he is now!

Oh guess what? I have a new friend in the world today! Mommy's best friend Molly had her baby today - his name is Noah and he's 7lb 7oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I can't wait to meet him!

No comments: