Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hi everyone! I've been saving these pictures for a few days, waiting to post them until I could send the presents off to some special Moms. But now I can share them with everyone. Mommy and Daddy took forever to try to get me to hold this sign just right. They tried everything!So that's me playing with my new guitar. Daddy got it for me so I could play with him when he practices. I really like it. I'm still trying to figure it all out.


My CC got me these shoes a long time ago and I can finally wear them now! They are really fun. So if you haven't seen the blog of my friends the McBrides, you should click on it over on the right. I hung out with my friend Emma the other day and here some pictures her Mommy took of us.

This is me and Emma's dog Libby - she is awesome. This is me giving her a hug!
And this is me in my 99 cent skirt that Daddy found in the clearance section at Children's Place. I really like it!
I still like dressing up - here's me in Daddy's work apron. And here's me having my favorite snack - a banana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey, thanks so much for helping your Mom and Dad take such great pictures. Enjoyed spending Mother's Day with all of you.
Nana (and Pops)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kinsey, I have that skirt too! We will have to be matchie matchie some day, K? Oh, and thanks for hanging out with me at my house, I will try to teach Liberty to stop losing her hair in your mouth for next time!

Love, Emma