Well, Mommy says I'm officially a girly-girl. My Grammy got me this fun outfit a long time ago and I finally put it on. It was really fun and I just danced around the house. Thank you, thank you very much...So then the next day I got into Mommy's closet and I love to play with her purses. And I'm loving sunglasses now, too. So here's me dancing around with Mommy's purse and my cool shades... And now on to my other favorite accessory - hats!! I got a new hat this weekend at a consignment sale - it goes with an outfit that won't fit me til fall or winter, but I don't want to wait that long to play with the hat!!
2 comments:
I thought for a second that you were raising a PNG Indian!!! God forbid.
I love the pics!
Such a doll! So glad that we got to see Kinsey and Douglas this past Sat. Hope to see you soon, too, Darren.
Love, E.
Post a Comment