Monday, May 21, 2007


Hi everyone - my cousin Hailey turned 1 this weekend and we were there for all the action! Here's a fun picture of her in a cool party dress. She has gotten a lot taller than the last time I saw her. So the main event of the weekend was of course THE PARTY!!! It was lots of fun. Before everyone got there, Daddy took me over to check out the slides. So fun!I also found a football and played with it for a little while. I thought the grass was a little high so I thought I'd do a little yardwork before the guests arrived. We got a couple of folks to take us for rides in the wagon. There were some fun other kids there and they liked the wagon, too. So they lit her candle and she was very dainty with the cake, testing it a little bit before she dove in. Mmmmm that cake is yummy!After cake comes presents!!!
Daddy gave me a boost so I could watch all of the present-opening-action. Here's Daddy and Uncle RobertHailey got some really good presents. While she was busy opening them, I decided I should test-drive them for her. And here's Hailey playing with my maracas. She sure thought they were funny. Here's our whole family at the party. That's my Uncle Brian and Aunt Crystal over on the left with Hailey, me and Daddy and Mommy in the middle, Uncle Robert in the back, and Obi and CC over on the right. So after the party we all went home and took naps. Really long naps :). The rest of the weekend me and Hailey spent some quality time hanging out. Here we are at her house playing with her dog, Duke.

And here's me giving Duke a kiss. I really love dogs. Here's Hailey reading a book...And this is Daddy wearing Hailey's Easter basket on her head. I thought it looked fun so I tried it, too. Then over at CC & Obi's house, Obi taught us to play piano.
And here's Daddy playing with Hailey - she makes really funny faces. And here's Hailey in her birthday girl outfit. Hailey and I spent some fun time in the wagon with Obi & CC...

While Hailey was napping, I spent some time on the swing. Everyone says I'm a daredevil. Daddy swung me really high and spun me around and around. It was so much fun!
Daddy got me a bubble machine that's also a lawn mower. He and Mommy said I need to start earning my keep around the house. And Mommy said 14 months is long enough to lug my stuff around and I've got to start keeping up with my own diaper bag, so now I have this swanky backpack. I liked it so much, I kept it on for playtime!



Daddy and CC played guitar and piano a lot this weekend. Mommy sang along with them when they played The Eagles. They sound really good together!While they made music, Obi and I played with the castle.

I had such a fun weekend in Huntsville. It's cool having a cousin who's my age and I know we are going to keep having lots of fun together as we get older. Love you everyone!!!

3 comments:

Keith Ferguson said...

Guys, the family looks awesome. You guys are such great parents - keep up the great work with Kinsey! She is blessed to have you guys as her parents.

Robert Hallam said...

I see Kinsey is really smart - she likes dogs!

Oh yeah, and the whole East egg basket on the head picture. Real cute, but I can see up my brother's shorts and I don't like it.

Robert Hallam said...

Easter***