Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th!!


Hi everybody! I hope you had a great day yesterday! I had a really awesome 4th of July. Mommy and Daddy and me spent the whole day together!! It was so fun! We did "house projects" most of the day and I helped. Then we went over to the McBrides' house and played with Emma and Jacob. Here's me on my way to their house - check out my new "tack-tack".Anyway, Jacob and Emma are so fun! We played on their slide for a while while Kurt made the burgers. Jacob is so cool - he takes good care of me and he made sure I didn't fall down when I was on the slide.
So then, we went out in the cul-de-sac and watched the neighbors do some fireworks. Here's me and Emma - we didn't really like the loud noises, but the bright flashy ones were fun.
Daddy held me so I wouldn't get scared from the loud noises. It was a really fun day! So I haven't gotten to tell you yet about last weekend!!! Mommy and Daddy took me to Ft. Worth and I got to stay in my first hotel!

It's called the Renaissance Worthington Ft. Worth and I had a great time!!! Our room had a great view of downtown Ft. Worth and I loved standing in the windowsill and looking at the trees and cars.

And my favorite thing was the big giant bed in the room! It was really fun to play on. I liked to lay down and tell Mommy "night-night".

At night, we had an awesome view...

So after we checked out of the hotel, we went and stayed with the Corbellos in Carrollton. I saw them when I was 7 months old, but I had forgotten how much fun they are! They have two really cute little boys, Nathan and Drew. Here's Daddy holding Drew, he will be a year old in September and he can crawl halfway up the stairs before you even realize he's missing!!

And this is Nathan - he's going to be 3 in December. He loves to have his picture taken and then he wants to see it on the camera :)

We spent a lot of time doing Elmo stuff - my book was a big hit!

Rob and Paula have 3 cats - one of them, Josie, needed a good brushing so me and Nathan decided to help Paula. Nathan decided to go watch a movie with Douglas...And Rob was playing with Drew...So me and Paula finished the job by ourselves. I decided to give Paula a big old kiss. And then I did an inventory of her head. Face... Mouth...Then Rob decided to do a project so me and the boys helped him install a gate to keep Drew off the back stairs. Rob gave me and Nathan some empty dvd cases to play with, which I just love. And they kept telling me to kiss Nathan, so here's me going in for a big ol' smackeroo...And this is a funny picture Mommy took of me putting my foot on Nathan's foot who was putting his feet on Daddy's feet. And my weird Mommy took a picture of this...


because it represents the date night that Mommy and Daddy and Rob and Paula had on Saturday night. Paula's Mom and Dad came and stayed at the house when we went down to bed so they could go out to dinner and a movie. They saw the new Die Hard movie and Mommy said it was really good!

I miss you guys - here's one more funny of Nathan!
Ok, I've got to go. Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments: