Wednesday, July 18, 2007

At the Lake!!

Hi everyone - I'm in Lake Conroe this week with Mommy and Daddy, Uncle Brian, Aunt Crystal, Cousin Hailey, Obi and CC. Unfortunately, Uncle Robert has to work, but he'll be here Thursday.
I don't know if you know how much I like Elmo, but Aunt Crystal and CC do and they got me an Elmo pinata!!! He is almost as big as me and I love him!!
Here's me and Hailey and Obi hanging out in the condo
Yesterday Obi went with me and Mommy and Daddy to the pool here at the condo. I'm still not really sure that I like swimming in the water. I prefer to be able to put my feet on the ground. So I mostly hung out on the stairs. Here's me and Mommy and Daddy and some strange lady.
And then I decided to crawl through the railing to the other side. Here's some more pics of us hanging out in the water...There's a really cool kiddy pool with a fountain, but we haven't taken pictures there yet. I will try to work on that this evening :).
Ok, so for dinner last night I decided that I like corn on the cob. It's really yummy and pretty fun to eat.
And then I decided to make some calls...

It's EVERYONE's birthday this week (except me and Mommy and Hailey and Aunt Crystal and Obi) and CC got a really cool piano from Obi. We are all having fun with it.

Even better than the piano is the box that the piano came in - Obi put our booster seats in it and called it a boat. We had some fun in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey, why didn't you write anything about your daddy's birthday? You sure look like you are having fun. But you had better be home before it is my birthday!

Love, Emma