Hi everyone! Merry Christmas again! Grammy and Poppi were here for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Christmas morning was so exciting!!! I got up and Poppi was here with Starbucks for everyone and we all kept our pj's on and opened presents. There was lots of crinkly paper and bright colors. Here we are after opening presents.
And here I am helping Daddy open his presents from Mommy.
And here's Mommy helping me open my stocking. I got this clangy bell to wear and a really cool Cheerios holder to keep my snacks in :) Cheerios are my favorite snack these days.
Daddy sang at the Christmas Eve service at church and it was AWESOME because I got to sit in church like a big girl and it SNOWED inside!!! So fun. And Daddy got to take me up on stage for the Away in a Manger song. Here we are before the service...
And here's me playing with my way cool Christmas presents from Grammy & Poppi - really cool Nemo bath toys. I love to play with them in the bathtub!
This is our new fun game. Mommy says "How big is Kinsey?"
And then she says "SO BIG!!!!!!!" And I just laugh and laugh.
Here's me and Grammy and Poppi by the tree.
I love Christmas - one more to go!!!
1 comment:
Dolce Cinnamon Latte syrup??? And I can have it in my home to use at will for those pesky times Starbucks is closed??? Is there no end to the praise God wants?
Thanks for the heads up! I've spent so much money at Starbucks ever since the Dolce Cinnamon came back for the holidays and I wasn't looking forward to the withdrawals when it was discontinued again...
It looks like Kinsey had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you guys enjoyed every second of her first Christmas. The holiday takes on a special magic when a baby is in the house :)
Love you guys. Miss you too.
Marni
Post a Comment