Monday, December 18, 2006

Almost Christmas!

Hi everybody! Hope your weekend was great! Mine was really good. Things around here have been very busy lately but I really like it because I get to see a lot of fun people. Speaking of fun people, I can't think of anyone fun-ner than my Daddy!! Lately his work schedule has been very different, and that means I get to hang out with him in the morning sometimes. We have a lot of fun, can't you tell???

Let's see, what else? Well they finally stopped putting me in red dresses and taking my picture. That's a relief! My Grammy gave me this cool Moose and Daddy took some pictures of us together. Here's me asking him if he's sick of having his picture taken, too.
Also, I'm totally good at my sippy cup now. Apple juice is my favorite and Mommy says I look really cute drinking so I guess I'll put a picture of it here. Earlier this month, Uncle Paul came to visit. He is really cool - he can juggle and he has cool glasses and he read books with me and played with me, even when I was soaking wet with drool! He is going to get married next summer to this really nice lady named Anna and they are going to move overseas and help translate the Bible into languages for people who don't have it now. That is really neat. I liked seeing Paul a lot and I hope we get to visit him sometime. He read this book to me while he was here.

And of course you know that now I crawl all over the place. Here's me crawling at Pops and Nana's house by their tree.
Mommy says it's hard to keep up with me now that I've figured out I can follow her when she walks out of a room. Yesterday I crawled into the kitchen. I got to see funny reflections of myself in the dishwasher and the oven - that was cool. And then there was a bowl of Bullet's food on the floor so I picked that up and threw it hiiiiiiiigh up in the air. I don't know why, but when I did that, Mommy went "aaagghhh!" and picked me up real fast and kept saying "Stupid Mommy, Stupid Mommy". Anyway, now she doesn't let me get to his food dish, but I'm going to keep trying when she's not paying attention.

I really like the Christmas trees in our house. There's a really big one in the living room and there's a smaller one in my room just for me with my own ornaments and everything. I like my tree because there are ornaments on the bottom that I can pull off and play with. For some reason the big tree in the living room only has ornaments above where I can reach. Hmmm - wonder why that is?
Well, I don't know how often I'll get to blog over the next week or so, but I bet I'll have lots of pictures to post because WOW - all of my grandparents are coming to see my for the week of Christmas. Pretty cool!
Have a great week and a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: