Hi everybody! I'm 9 months (and one week) old!!! How is everyone doing? Things here are great - very busy! Now that I'm crawling all over the place, it seems like I just can't sit still anymore! There are so many cool things to touch and grab, especially the stereo and the Christmas tree! I am getting really good at crawling and I'm even figuring out that I can crawl from one room to another! I have a whole new appreciation for supermodels after this week!! It has been one photo shoot after another around here. Mommy wasn't content to just take a hundred pictures of me with the "9 months" sign. That took forever! She kept giving me fun things to play with though so that was kind of fun. Here's me with one of the ornaments from our Christmas tree.

I don't know if you've noticed my outfit in these pics. Mommy says someday I will kill Daddy for putting me in a silly elf costume but I kind of like it because it's soft and warm and I can move around in it pretty easy. Besides, I think my Daddy has pretty good taste :-).
So then I had to take pictures in the Ho Ho Ho pajamas that Nana and Pops got for me. They are also really soft and comfy and I can do cool tricks like crawl one-handed!

Can you see the cool red and silver beads in that picture? They are the best part about Christmas decorations so far! I can shake them around and jumble them up and they are just really fun to play with!

So then after we got done with those pictures, I had to pose for like 300 more pictures for "the Christmas card" - I don't know, but apparently they needed to take a whole lot of pictures of me so they could pick out a good one to send to all of you people out there. I'm not allowed to post those until after the cards go out though so you'll just have to wait :-).
In the meantime, here's a picture of me from a week and half ago in my church outfit. My CC got this for me and it makes me feel like a diva :)
Let's see, what else is going on? Well my Grammy got me this cool red velour Christmas outfit and I wore that last week - got lots of compliments on it from the people at Daddy's new work. Here it is.
So I wore this and bundled up and Mommy and I went to see Daddy's new Starbucks. It's a Drive-Thru only and he's been getting there to open it at 4:15 in the morning! Mommy says I used to get up at 4:15 but thank goodness that phase is over :-). Anyway, Daddy's new store is cool and I like all of his new co-workers. That was kind of a long day and Mommy took this picture of me when we got home.
Ugh -I have a bunch more pictures to put on here but the blogger won't let me so I'll have to do some more tomorrow.
3 comments:
Kinsey
I was beginning to wonder when you were going to post some more pics. I cannot believe you are 9 months old already!! Tell your mom and dad hi for me.
Uncle Brian
Yeah, I was thinking she should post some more, too. And include your good-looking uncle... me!
Yes, I have the most precious granddaughter in the whole wide world!! Love y'all, Grammy
Post a Comment