Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December!

Well it must be December because Mommy and Daddy are putting me in all kinds of Christmas clothes!! I feel kind of silly but they say I am precious!And Mommy says it's really hard to take my picture now because I am crawling so much that I am getting to her and the camera before she has a chance to take a lot of pictures. And then the picture comes out like this...And here's a picture Mommy found from when Obi and CC came to visit in November. Here's Obi trying to teach me to walk. That was fun! And here's a picture of CC's whole family from the Thanksgiving party for Bobby and Nancy's 50th anniversary. I'm on the top row toward the right with Daddy, but he's tall and so we were up really close to the sun and got washed out :) So here's everyone - CC's brothers Larry and Bobby and their wives and kids and grandkids - what a big family!!! They were all really cool and it was fun to meet them. And this is me in my Exersaucer that Obi and CC got for me. It is tons of fun and I really like to play in it. Daddy and Mommy say it's a good way to keep me in one place so they can leave the room now that I'm crawling :)
Hey - have a great December 1st everyone!!! Talk to you again soon!

No comments: