Christmas Take One! My Obi & CC & Uncle Robert came to visit me for Christmas this week and we had a great time! They brought me some really cool presents. I've never gotten to play with tissue paper before and it was a lot of fun! Also, my Uncle Robert got me this really fuzzy cat that looks like my cat Bullet!
Uncle Robert is fun - I like his hair - here's us together.
So Obi & CC got me this way cool piano - it's called a Baby Grand Piano and I LOVE it!!!! Here's me opening it and playing with it with Daddy and CC. 
oh yea, that's totally me standing up! I like to brace myself on toys and stand up like a big girl!

So presents for me were a lot of fun, but Obi & CC got Mommy and Daddy this really pretty picture frame with the most gorgeous two babies I've ever seen! I loved it and kept trying to climb on it and touch the beautiful babies!

And here's a pic of me and my Obi - he's so fun. I'm really glad they came to see me. Christmas is a fun time to see family and I love them a lot. 
Next up....Christmas take Two and Three :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment