And here's me and Pops at his house with the lights on his trees. He decorated the frontyard so bright that I know the reindeer could find their way! 
So Pops and Nana gave me this really big box with green shiny paper on it. And it had this crazy looking flamingo bath toy with it - too cool. Nana kept telling me that the box was for me to open...
But the thing is, I've got crazy skills now for standing and climbing, so I wanted to get ON it instead of IN it...
See Pops, I don't need to open it to enjoy it!!!
Well, we finally got it open and my goodness! Pretty towels with bright flowers and stripes for my bathroom - now that I'm a big girl, those baby towels just don't soak up all my splashes! And cool new pj's for when I turn 12 months and 18 months and they have zippers instead of snaps, which Mommy was really excited about.
And then I got to open a present from my Uncle Adam (and his mommy Jane and his Daddy Chris) and it was a HUGE board book - the biggest one I've ever seen! It was PERFECT because I'm really into books right now and this one is really big and has bright colors and I love it!!!
Oh yea, don't tell Adam's Daddy that I was wearing my Aggie pj's - I'm pretty sure he's not a big fan :)
I also got 2 really nice books (that I'm not allowed to touch yet because they are paper) and some way fun penguin slippers from my friends Jacob and Emma. I don't have a picture of me in those slippers yet but we're going to get one. Anyway, Jacob and Emma are really fun and I miss them but they are probably going to move here soon and we can play all the time!!!!
So here I am in my BIG GIRL BATHTUB!!!!! With my flamingo - he cracks me up. I have so much space now to play in the tub - I like this a lot better than that little bitty tub.
Well, I think Christmas is just the best!! I got to go to church and hear a great story about Jesus and see snow falling, I got to see all of my grandparents (although I did miss out on seeing some very important family members) and a lot of friends, I got to wear red everyday with cool Christmas pictures on my clothes, I got some really nice presents, and of course we had a really cool tree with shiny stuff on it for me to try to grab. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, too.
Oh yea, Happy New Year!!! I didn't stay up to ring in the New Year with Mommy and Daddy, but they said I really should have because my timing stinks. They didn't go bed until after midnight and I had slept peacefully from 8pm til 2:30am and THEN my teeth started hurting so I politely called into the baby monitor for Mommy to come get me. Then I went back to sleep for about an hour and they hurt AGAIN (did I mention I'm getting BOTH of my upper teeth at the same time??) and I asked her ever-so-sweetly to please return to my room and ease my discomfort. So Mommy and I spent another hour awake together. It was kind of fun, we danced and she sang songs and walked around. Anyway, she finally got to sleep around 5:00am and then Daddy took care of me when I got up in the morning so she could sleep some more.
Hey - I turn 10 months this week!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment