Ahh I am so excited I did not know this was going on yesterday I was out of it on sunday. But she is adorable. And darin still with that cute smile she always has. I am so happy for you guys. I cant wait to see her. love,tina
Ahh I am so excited I did not know this was going on yesterday I was out of it on sunday. But she is adorable. And darin still with that cute smile she always has. I am so happy for you guys. I cant wait to see her. love,tina
She is so cute, I can't wait till I get to hold her!!! You guys look great and tell all the Grandmothers I think they look wonderful too!!! Love you guys- Franki P.S. Paul did a great job of keeping us all up to the minute on the delivery.
She is absolutely beautiful. I am so upset we had to leave before she arrived. Maybe if you had not just laid around waiting on her :)
Do not let too many people touch her before I get there in 3 weeks! (I don't want her to be too corrupted before I get a shot at it!) I will have to show Jacob and emma the pictures tonight when I get home. I am sure they will love her too!
She is soooo sweet! Maybe Patty will bring a 'few' pictures for all of us to see?!? Can't wait to see her when the new mini-van makes it's way to Jasper! Congratulations, we are excited for you!
8 comments:
Ahh I am so excited I did not know this was going on yesterday I was out of it on sunday. But she is adorable. And darin still with that cute smile she always has. I am so happy for you guys. I cant wait to see her.
love,tina
Ahh I am so excited I did not know this was going on yesterday I was out of it on sunday. But she is adorable. And darin still with that cute smile she always has. I am so happy for you guys. I cant wait to see her.
love,tina
She is so cute, I can't wait till I get to hold her!!! You guys look great and tell all the Grandmothers I think they look wonderful too!!!
Love you guys- Franki
P.S. Paul did a great job of keeping us all up to the minute on the delivery.
She is absolutely beautiful. I am so upset we had to leave before she arrived. Maybe if you had not just laid around waiting on her :)
Do not let too many people touch her before I get there in 3 weeks! (I don't want her to be too corrupted before I get a shot at it!) I will have to show Jacob and emma the pictures tonight when I get home. I am sure they will love her too!
She is soooo sweet! Maybe Patty will bring a 'few' pictures for all of us to see?!? Can't wait to see her when the new mini-van makes it's way to Jasper! Congratulations, we are excited for you!
She is little and cute. Kinsey is a cute name. She is cute as a bug in a rug. Her room is precious.
HEY, YOU GUYS NEED TO CHANGE THE ABOUT ME SECTION - YOU ARE NO LONGER PARENTS TO BE :)
hahaha...victory is mine! you guys are a trip...and my congrats to you both. you get an A+ in baby production...maybe we can expect another one?
Post a Comment