Saturday, March 11, 2006

Kinsey Laughing




Apparently she thinks her Mommy is funny for putting her in a Christmas sleeper in March.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that Kinsey laughed on Friday morning, and now she's laughing for you. The church put a rosebud on the altar in her honor this morning, and a notice in the bulletin, and the preacher announced that I had pictures of her for everyone to see. Mama Pearl gave me a check for you to start a savings account for her. She is so precious! Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hallam Family !!
Kinsey is beautiful. And she makes Douglas look even taller. Jordan says "Hi", and she misses you both. She was very excited to hear that Kinsey was born. It sounds like you did a wonderful job Darin. We are very proud. We will pray for Kinsey's continued success and Darin's recovery. Douglas take care of the little women and we hope to talk to you soon. Love, Brandie and Jordan

Anonymous said...

She is the prettiest baby I've ever seen! Congratulations!!! I'm available to babysit anytime! Love you guys!
Meagan

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for all of you. Looking at the pictures of you all settling in this last week sure reminds me of bringing home our little ones. Try to treasure this magical time (even if you feel exhausted). It is really such a short period of your life and so precious. Congratulations and keep the pictures coming. Kinsey is such a doll - she is so adorable! Darin - sounds like you were a real trooper during labor and delivery - way to go!

Love & God Bless all of you,
Stacey

Marni said...

Peyton is SO excited Kinsey is here. She thinks it's neat that Kinsey sounds like Lindsay :)

She's just beautiful and that smile made me laugh out loud when the picture popped up.

We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you so much, but we are blessed in knowing you are where God wants you :)

We'll be in the Austin area in the next month or so, so we'll give you a call about stopping by to say hello.

Much love,

Marni

Darren Bravenec said...

she's a keeper.