
Hi all!! We've had a great St. Patrick's Day. Kinsey went to her first party today - Kamden had a small 1st birthday party here at Gattiland with some ladies from the church. Kinsey had a great time sleeping through all of it :)
Yesterday we went to the pediatrician for her 2 week checkup and she's doing terrific - 75th percentile for weight & height. She's 8lbs 14oz now and 20 3/4 inches long. She did NOT like having her heel pricked and squeezed for whatever tortuous blood test was needed, but she recovered quickly.
After the ped, Kinsey had her first trip to the greatness that is Hobby Lobby and Michael's. I'm sure she'll be spending a lot more time there as she gets older and spends time crafting with Mommy.
She is still sleeping most of the time, but apparently she is having some great dreams because she smiles and laughs a lot in her sleep. Just about everyone but me had seen it until yesterday and when I saw her little eyes crinkle up and that giggle come out, I lost it. Douglas thinks I'm nuts because I just started crying at how beautiful she is. I can't wait to make her laugh with her eyes open. What an amazing gift this girl is - we love her more and more everyday!
We hope you all have a terrific weekend - Saturday morning we get to see Paul Williamson from Ovilla, and Barie's Mom and her friend Pam and Uncle Mike. Saturday night, our friends from Dallas, Rob, Paula, and Nathan Corbello are coming in to spend the night, and then Sunday Kinsey will get her first trip to church to hear Keith preach in Georgetown.
Love you all!
Darin
1 comment:
Look at that adorable outfit :) It's like a miniature Emma! (without the attitude - yet)
Did she get anything at Hobby Lobby or Michael's? You gotta start that girl out young with crafting stuff!
Post a Comment