Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Good Night's Sleep!!

Good morning!!! After several days of getting an hour or so of sleep at a time each night, Kinsey gave us a lovely gift last night and slept for two 3 1/2 hour stretches! It was so nice to get that much rest at once! Douglas took the second feeding and I came out this morning to find them snoozing together on the couch. I love how she puts her hands on her face while she sleeps - too cute!!!
















We had some more visitors today - Brandie, Brittany (I probably spelled that wrong), Jordan, Rylee, & Ryan Johnson came and hung out for a while at lunch. It's so good to see people from Ovilla - we really miss all of you.

Yesterday Kinsey wore her first non-sleeper outfit :) For those of you who attended showers or have seen her closet, you know that's the first in a long list of clothes! Thanks again to Emma McBride for generously passing down so many cute outfits!!!




















The cats still aren't really sure what to make of Kinsey but they are slowly coming around.














Well, not a whole lot going on, I am still in awe of this amazing gift God has given us. I could just stare at her forever and listen to the little grunts and sighs that she makes in her sleep. And when she's awake and looks into my eyes - wow! Just amazing!

Hope everyone out there in blog world is having a good week!
-Darin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma told me to tell Kinsey - no problem, anytime! Matter of fact, she already has some clothes she has outgrown again, just gotta figure out where I put them.

Pictures of daddy and baby sleeping are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ah, daddy and daughter look so cute sleeping. You look great too mom. Me and Amiee plan on coming down to see her I figured you had alot of vistors right now but we will be there soon enough. We had a great time when we were there in feb. kinsey is adorable thanks for the pictures.
Tina