Well, we went to the doctor this morning, had an ultrasound and got to see Kinsey again! We got to see her face, but it's hard to make out features. I'm convinced she's the most gorgeous baby ever, even if all I saw was a fuzzy face shot!
So according to the ultrasound lady, Kinsey is currently about 8 pounds. Yes, gasp!! We go back on Wednesday for another appointment to see if my body is making more progress toward delivery (for the ladies, you know what I'm talking about - I'm trying not to gross out any guys!) and if it is and everything is looking good, then we are going to schedule to induce delivery Wednesday, March 8th. Soooo, everyone pray that she does what she needs to do and that I do what I need to do and she'll be ready to make her grand entrance!
Sorry this is pretty short, but I've got to get going! Have a great weekend everyone!
-Darin
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment