Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sea World, Easter, and a visit with my GG

Hey there - here are the promised pics from Sea World. The first thing we did was the Ski Show. Here's a pic of some skiiers and then me and Grammy watching the show.
Then it was time for Shamu - Mommy is trying something new here, it's a slide show. I really hope it works.


We visited the Lorikeets, which are these parrot-like birds. Mommy stayed outside the gates to take pictures and Daddy and Grammy and I went inside. Daddy held the food and the birds flew all around us and landed on us. It was really cool!


We also visited the Penguins.


This is us watching the penguins, and me saying "Cheeeeeeeese" to Mommy...And we also visited the Sharks and Rays. This is Mr. Ray from Nemo :-)The last thing we did was the Dolphin Show. Let's try another slide show.




Here we are on our way to the Gift Shop and then home. It was a really fun day!!


This is a funny face I started making while Grammy was visiting. I'm not sure where it came from, but I sure like to do it.
Here are some more pics from Easter. We did an egg hunt in the backyard.

The week before Easter, Mommy, Nana, Pops, and I went to visit GG. We had a great time! One of my favorite things was her backyard. She has pretty flowers and a stone cat that I was fascinated with!
Here are some more pics from our time with GG. My Aunt Linda came over, too. GG let me play with her really cool cats and we played games and read books. It was really fun to see them. Here's a slideshow of some pics.

No comments: