Anyway, first, let's talk about the party! It was kind of crazy weather, sometimes it was blowing freezing wind and then later the sun came out. It was a Nemo party so Mommy and Daddy decorated a really cool cake for me.
Here are Jacob and Emma climbing the rock wall, while Mara plays in the holes.
Then we went for a ride on the merry-go-round.
It was such a fun party! Nana and Pops broght me a cool present...
It's my very own stove! With pots and pans and oven mitts and a whisk and WOW - I have been having a lot of fun with this stove!
My Obi and CC sent me a table and chairs for my big girl room, but Daddy didn't want me to have to wait unti my room is ready, so we put it together right away. 

I am so excited to have my own table! I love to sit in the chairs and it's a great place for my stove, too.
So on my actual birthday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Mr. Mike and Mrs. Nikki's house - they are friends from church and they have horses! We got there eary and played on the hay.

Then it was time to ride the horses. Daddy and I rode Halo. She was very sweet.

Then I got to feed the horses.
And then we went to meet some of the other horses. This is Blues.
And this is me sitting on Annie - she is really sweet and I got to help feed her!
And this is their dog Amber - she was fun!
Then it was time to go inside. We played with some toys and then Mr. Mike let me play with their exercise balls!
Mommy and Daddy and Nikki played this goofy game called Rock Band. They were really into it, and it was pretty funny to watch them!
So it was a really fun birthday! Thanks Mr. Mike and Mrs. Nikki for letting me come ride the horses!!
Yesterday we went to a carnival and petting zoo - Mommy will try to get those pics up soon. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment