Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me and the Goats

So on Sunday afternoon (after a really long nap to make up for the Daylight Savings Time lack of sleep), we went out to the Rodeo. It was really cool. The first thing we did was the petting zoo. I got to see goats and deer and a donkey and a llama!

I think the animals were really hungry because some of them were not taking no for an answer! This goat was really aggressive and decided to climb Daddy.And this deer was up in Mommy's face and nibbling on her jacket.Daddy showed me how to feed them out of my hand and it was very tickly! I got to talk to a deer......and a donkey!
Then it was time for the Pony Ride!!!! My pony was named Dan, which is also my Pops' name!! Dan was a super nice pony and I had a great time riding him. Then I played the Farm Game. I got to gather eggs and apples and potatoes - just like a real farmer??
Then we went over to the carnival and rode some really fun rides.First we did the carousel and it went really fast!
Mommy and Daddy and I all got on this ride together.
I got to help turn the thing to spin us round and round...
Daddy and I rode a super fast ride - it was really bouncy and kind of crazy. Afterwards I asked if I could ride it again!!
Then it was time to go home - I had a blast at the carnival!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: