Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone! Today was so awesome!! I learned how to say Happy Halloween and I got to play fun games and eat candy and dress up!!! So this is me and my friend Emma and Mommy and Emma's Mommy Dionne. Dionne always knows fun things to do and today she invited us to this preschooler's Halloween carnival thing at Old Settler's Park in Round Rock. There were tons of booths of games, all just my size, and lots of kids in fun costumes. Here are some of the games we played. In this one, I had to put a big necklace on a spider. I like spiders because my favorite song right now is "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", which I call "Witsy Spider". I was really good at this game. This game also had spiders - we had to find the rock with the spider drawn on the bottom. Here's me checking out the next game and holding my candy from the last one. Here's Dionne helping me and Emma find the candy in the witch's cauldron.For this game, I had to throw the bat back in the cave.And here's another ring game, this time with a tiger.
This was the only game I didn't really like. It's called "Duck Grab" or something. I had to pick up a duck and then give it to the man working there, but I got confused. I mean, don't you think in a game like this you should get to keep the cute duck? I didn't really want to trade it for the candy, but I had to. Here's me and Emma in between games...
This game was a spinner. I got candy for this one, too!
This was our last game - it was a candy corn bag toss. I was really good at it. See how impressed the man is?We also went on a hayride. I'm such a pro at hayrides now :)
Here's me and Mommy waiting in line for the hayride. We had a really great time and I got to eat some M&Ms!!! Those are so good!
So then tonight, we sat out in the driveway and handed out candy to trick-or-treaters. Here's my costume:
And here's me and Daddy waiting for the kids to come by. Daddy's sampling some of the candy. I spent most of the evening working on a sucker and going to say hi to our neighbors and their dog. He's a Scottie named Onyx.
Daddy and I played a little bit - it was a really fun night.
Bye everyone! I hope you had a fun Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey is adorable!! Looks like you had a great day and night:)