Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My own playground!!!

My Pops and Nana gave me my Christmas present early - it's a playground in my own backyard! Here's Nana and Pops putting it together like a giant puzzle. And here it is all put together. I've had a lot of fun playing on it. There's a really cool tunnel to crawl through...
One of my favorite thing was naming the colors. This is "PURPLE!"And here's "PINK!"You can climb up on the side and then slide down. Elmo likes to slide as well, and I have a couple of golf balls that I like to slide, too. And there's another slide on the other side that's a little bit shorter. Then there's a door I can open and walk inside. And here's a "GREEN" wall...I love playing in the playscape! This week I went out to Pops and Nana's house and we took pictures by their purple flowers. Remember this one from last year? I've grown a little bit :). Here's the whole family this year...

And here's me and Nana and Pops walking on their golf course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Kinsey, when do I get to come over and play on your private playground?

Love, Emma

Marni said...

Kinsey that is the coolest playground set ever! And you are so smart to know your colors already!

Tell mommy thank you for always posting such great pictures to go along with your blogging. They are awesome!

love,
Marni