The farm was awesome!
First we looked at ton of "cunkins" as I call them. These were really big, I tried to pick them up, but they were really heavy!!!
I thought these were a bit more my style.Then we went over and talked to the horses and donkeys. 



And then we visited the goats. The one in the tree was so funny. 
Then we went on a hayride. It was really cool.
A man on a tractor drove us around and we saw lots of corn and cows.
And then we came to a field of flowers. They were so pretty and it was fun to name the colors. 

After the hayride, we played around a bit. 
I got to play farm-girl and "drive" a tractor.
After my heavy farm work, we decided to live on the edge and go in the maze.
I figured Daddy's height would help us, so I stayed right behind him.
But then he took us down some pretty tight paths.
Mommy almost lost us once Daddy put me up on his shoulders.
Finally we made it out. The farm was so much fun - I can't wait to go back next year!
1 comment:
Kinsey,
It looks like you had a great time at the farm....you are by far the cutest pumpkin. Obi and Cc can't wait to see you this weekend.
I printed a picture of you and the pumpkins for my office....everyone loves it..
See you Friday,
CC
Post a Comment