Last week I got to visit with my GGG, my aunt Linda, and my cousin Jaime and her fiance Alex, Melissa and her husband Andy. Here's me and Melissa reading books...
And here's me and my Aunt Linda - I call her Dinda. We had some chicken and rice.
Then we all went outside for a while to play in the backyard. My cousin Jaime is so crazy! She was giving me big zerberts on my tummy.

Jaime and Alex have these two fun dogs - Bear and Major. Bear was kind of shy, but Major and I played together a lot. Here he is licking my back - Jaime says he likes sweat. I say "EEEEWWW!!"


And then Jaime and I were playing in the backyard - this is us practicing for Ringling Bros :).
Ok, if you didn't notice this, look again - Major has some seriously freaky eyes going on there! And here's me laughing at Major - he is hilarious. He ran all over the backyard, really fast and let me throw a ball to him.
I really love Major - he is so sweet.
Here's me in my new big girl pajamas - they don't even have feet attached! And I know it looks like I'm unhappy here, but when I say cheese, for some reason it looks like I'm in pain...
Monday, August 27, 2007
Lots of fun stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Molly looks really unhappy too when we tell her to say cheese...who knows why they do that! Looks like you have been having a great summer!
Did the goats try to eat you too? The goats at teh Natural Bridge thing that mom and Grammy took me to were hungry for people!
Love, Emma
Post a Comment