Friday, August 17, 2007

Fun Night with my Buds :)

Hi everybody - I wanted to share a few fun pics of last night - Kurt and Dionne went out on a date so Jacob and Emma came to play with me for a few hours. It was really fun having them over. Jacob liked my hula hoop - he's pretty good at it! We had spaghetti casserole and ice cream for dinner and I was a big mess so Mommy said I needed to take a bath. Emma's shirt was dirty so Mommy went to change her and before she could put a clean shirt on her, Emma had stripped down and was climbing in the tub with me. We had a lot of fun. Then Kurt and Dionne came back from the movie and Dionne read me and Emma some of my favorite books...

And Jacob and Kurt and Daddy played with the Wii. Here's Jacob bowling - he's really good at video games.

We had a great time. I went swimming with them this morning. Jacob can swim all around the pool and Emma can jump in without holding her Mommy's hands anymore and I walked around in water up to my chest today all by myself (with Mommy very close) and I was very brave!

So Mommy wanted you to see a picture of my gang. These are my pals that I have to have with me everywhere I go......From right to left, that's the flag bear (he doesn't really have a name yet), "Bo" (for the orange bear holding a present with a bow), "Ah-pus" (for the turquoise octopus), and "Elmo" (duh). I carry them with me whenever we go anywhere and if I can't find them, I walk around the house calling them. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-pus! Booooooooooooooooooo!"

No comments: