
Yep - that's a toilet! I know, who would think that you'd visit my blog and see a potty? Well, that is my special potty seat so I can use the big potty like a big girl! I've been getting really good at predicting when I'm going to "Yuck!" as we call it and now I tell Mommy and Daddy when I need to go and they take me to sit on the potty. I'm getting pretty good at it, except when I'm sleeping :). So Mommy says I'm not potty trained, but I'm working on it :)
In other news, in case you didn't know, I have a really awesome Nana and Pops and they are very creative. Pops brought me my very own playhouse! Well, technically it's called Kinsey and Elmo's playhouse. See, I'll show you, we drew Elmo's picture right on the side...

Anyway, my playhouse has fun windows...

And I like to be being silly and kiss Pops through the window.

And this is me with "O-pus", which my octopus friend. I like to bring him into the playhouse and then throw him over the side. It's pretty funny.

You know what else? I'm a huge fan of the Wiggles. I have these awesome houseslippers from my Grammy and even though they are a little big, I like to wear them around the house.

I decided to really "Wiggle-out" this week and wear my Wiggles nightgown (which Mommy got for me on eBay) AND my Wiggles shoes.


I'm starting to learn a lot of Wiggles songs - here's me doing "Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Cock-a-doodle-do".

I have plenty of love to go around - I'm nuts about Elmo, too.


Here's me in my Wiggles shoes today -

Mommy says I always want a job - here's me hauling my chair around the house.

And finally, here's me hanging out with my cousin Jaime - she is so fun and we've been hanging out once a week. Here we are looking at my baby book together.
2 comments:
That is so awesome that you are going yuck in the big girl potty. You tell your mommy that it counts, just becuase you can't wake up to go in the middle of the night! She doesn't know, she wasn't there! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love, Emma
Hi cuz,
I am so proud of you. I have been trying too but mommy said we are going to kick it into high gear when we move. We may be in the house this weekend so you will have to come visit and bring your awesome playhouse.
Love you,
Hailey
Post a Comment