Hi everyone - that's my friend Elmo in his swimmy diaper. I told Mommy he needed to wear it last week. I know it's a weird request, but Mommy and everyone else was doing pretty much anything I asked over the last few days because I've been sick for the last week. The good news is I'm feeling MUCH better. I had a runny nose and a cough and fever and I was pulling some all-nighters but now I'm back to being a sleepyhead and Mommy is smiling again :).
You can tell I'm feeling better because me and Daddy are practicing our "give-Mommy-grey-hair-early" tricks. Here's us playing dive off the couch last night:
It was really fun and it's nice to laugh with Daddy again. I've been kind of whiny lately.
Today I had my 18 month visit at the doctor's office and I was very brave. I'm in the 95th percentile on weight and greater than 95th on height - big shocker there! The doctor checked my Elmo doll first - he looked at his ears and listened to his heartbeat and then he did that with me. Elmo said it wasn't too bad so I didn't even fuss! And then Mommy said I was going to have some shots and they would ouch, but then it would be all done and we would go home and have ice cream. The shots hurt pretty bad, but I told the nurse all done and she stopped sticking me. The ice cream helped a lot!
So lately I'm really excited to be talking on the phone. Mostly I like to talk to my grandparents, sometimes even during dinner (I'm eating black beans but Mommy says it looks like something that came out of a rabbit):
And finally, this website is so cool, I can upload video directly now so here's a funny one from a few weeks ago. Nana and Pops were here and I was yelling "Yo!" and laughing hard. It was when I first got my playhouse and I liked to throw Elmo and Bo out the window. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I'm not letting Pops see that "dive off the couch" routine!
I scared me to look at it. Glad you are feeling better and like seeing that wonderful smile.
Love, Nana
The giggling and "yo" is just hysterical! All her laughing made me start laughing. I think we'd all be better people if we could cut loose and belly laugh like that more often.
Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!
Post a Comment