Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hi there! I hope you are having a good week.

Daddy mowed the grass this week so we could play out in the backyard. He got really hot and stinky, but I didn't care. I just love my Daddy! Daddy listens to this thing called an iPod while he's mowing. It comes with white things that you stick in your ears. I'm not really sure about it.
In other news, I've gotten to hang out with Emma some more - here we are in her wagon at their pool. She and I have a good time swimming together.

Emma is a good friend. I really like her brother Jacob, too, but he's in school now so I don't get to see him very often. But anytime Mommy says something is "fast" I always say "Jacob fast!" - then we talk about how fast he runs and swims.

I have lots of fun friends - here's me with Barie last night reading. She and Keith went on a date with Mommy and Daddy last night and I got to hang out with my cousin Jaime.

My new friends Kristen and Chris came over for dinner last week. They were lots of fun and we read a ton of books. They go to church with us so I got to see them on Sunday, too.

My friends Pam and Randal gave me this AWESOME shirt - I'm not exactly sure what an Aggie is, but it sounds like fun!

I wore this shirt the other day and Nana came over to hang out. She is lots of fun. She pushed me all around on my bike

Then I wanted to get in a box and she pushed me around in that - Nana comes up with lots of fun games from stuff around the house. I guess she gets that from Pops - he made a wagon for Elmo out of a milk carton - I'll have to get a picture of that soon to show you.

One more funny thing - I love shoes and I love to put on Mommy's shoes. This is a goofy face I was making, but here I am wearing Mommy's crocs.

No comments: