Hey there - it's me Kinsey, taking over the blog. My friend Emma has come over to play a couple of times - she and I like to hang out in my playhouse.

Mommy took these pictures today while I was having a tuna sandwich for lunch.
My friend Ashlynn showed me a fun game called peek-a-boo. Here's me doing it. I always say "Ashlynn" when I play it. 
On the day I was born, Emma's Mommy and Daddy, Dionne and Kurt, came back from a cruise to Mexico and they brought me this awesome dress! I'm finally tall enough to wear it. I thought it would look more authentic if I added the sunglasses. 

Daddy has been home more lately in the evenings and we've been able to spend more time together. Here we are reading my new favorite book about Noah's Ark.
Bye everyone - I'll try to be in touch more often :-)
1 comment:
I love that dress! How cute are you? And by the way, Emma loves playing with you, so next time, you had better be awake when she comes over, K? She's hurt about today, but I am sure she will get over it.
Post a Comment