
That's me and my GGG (Great-Granny Griggs)! She lives in Southeast Texas and she came to visit me for Mother's Day! We had lots of fun - I showed her all of my tricks and my toys and my books. I wish I could see her more often, it's really fun when she comes to visit. And now I can look at her picture and say "GG" (can't quite get that 3rd "G" out). So anyway, here she is giving me my milk.

So also in town this weekend were my Great Aunt Linda and Great Uncle Rodney - they were visiting my cousin Jaime. She and her fiance Alex and their 2 AWESOME dogs live not too far from me and so we went over and hung out with them. They have a fun house. Their dogs are really cool and one of them, Major kept giving me kisses. He was cracking me up. I decided to show everyone my "rolling down the sandhills" trick. So ladylike...

So this is my Great Aunt Linda...

Yea, I know, I'm nekkid - more on that later. Anyway, Linda is soooooo cool. For Christmas she got me this awesome Elmo book with flaps - I really love it. Here I am reading it with Nana.

So this weekend Linda got me an Elmo VIDEO (I did NOT know he was on tv, too!!!)...

And an Elmo DOLL (that's my cousin Jaime by the way)...

And another Elmo book that makes sounds! I don't have a picture of that one yet. Anyway, they are so cool and I love Elmo!!!!
So then Jaime and my Daddy showed my Pops how to play the Nintendo Wii. I totally know how to play it because my fabulous Uncle Robert is a Video Game MASTER, but Pops hadn't played it before. Here we are bowling...

And here's Jaime being very modest about smoking us in bowling :-).

So in case you hadn't noticed, my clothes are gone. That's because I had what Pops called a "brown-out". I don't think I really need to explain that, but it's likely Mommy won't take me places without a backup outfit now :).
Ok, so then we went outside. Jaime and Alex have a really nice backyard with really soft grass. Here's me and Daddy planning to roll down the grasshills...

And here's me doing it...

Then Aunt Linda and I played badminton. Those rackets were really fun!

Yea, I'm a future badminton star!

And here's Nana and GGG watching the action.

So that was a really fun time with them and I hope we get to do that again soon. Jaime and Alex are getting married in October so I know I'll get to see everyone then for sure.
Also this weekend, Daddy and I had some quality time. He's been working really hard taking care of our family. Starbucks and Jesus are tough bosses but he's doing a great job :) Here we are reading Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See. I like this book a lot.

I'm getting some molars and they do not feel good at all. So sometimes i get cranky and Daddy lets me snuggle with him and watch the Wiggles.

Mommy, don't do it. Oh come on, they've already seen that picture before and you don't have to get all mushy and put it in here again - ok people, I tried but Mommy is adamant that we put in this picture of me when I was just a couple of days old to show how big I've gotten when I lay on Daddy. Sorry folks, mush alert.
Ok, 2 more things and then I'll leave you guys alone :). First off, my Nana and Pops got me a way cool wagon. I mean check it out!!!

I really like going for walks in it because I can see everything and I feel like a big girl. There's room for two so look out friends!
And last night Daddy got silly with me and put my Easter basket on my head like a hat. I thought it was pretty funny so I kept it on.
And this is me wearing my "hat" while I play one of my favorite games "empty Kinsey's closet". I pull out all of my clothes and carry them around. 

And then I played my other favorite game "open and close the door" 
Ok, I promised to let you go so bye for now. I'm going to Huntsville this weekend for my cousin Hailey's birthday (she's turning 1!!) so I'll have some fun pictures to put up when we get back!
1 comment:
Hey Kinsey, that is so cool that you have a wagon now too! We can go for rides no matter where we are now, how fun! But I will have to place one stipulation on it, you really need to wear some clothes girl, and you have so many cute ones, so it should not be too hard to find some to wear, K?
Love Emma
Post a Comment