Sunday, August 13, 2006

My new best friend Kale

Well, it's Kinsey again. My new best friend Kale was born on Friday! He's really cute and I can't wait to play with him! I got to go visit him at the hospital Saturday - Mom and Dad said I was born there, too, but I don't really remember it. Here are some shots of the visit.

Kale is home now and we stopped by to chat this evening. Keith and Barie are doing great and they are so glad Kale is finally here! Oh, and I got some good kisses from Kade!
I am now able to fit into tons more of my awesome clothes - apparently I'm growing!! It's been like a fashion show this week. I really like wearing my new outfits, but I get Mommy to take my pants off after a while because it's hard to maneuver my feet up to my mouth with pants on! And I can kick a lot better when my legs are free. Here's me in my way cute turquoise outfit. And here I am working on sitting up - it's tough, but I'm practicing every day! All my kicking is making me think I might have a future in Martial Arts. Here's my "I'm gonna get you" face. So my GGG came to visit this weekend (in case you don't know, that's my Great-Granny Griggs). She was a ton of fun. She has great shiny glasses and she's lots of fun to play with. I really like when she visits! This is us at dinner Saturday night - she let her dinner get cold just to keep holding me - what a great lady!

Here's GGG and I on our way to church this morning - dig that hat!

And here she is playing with me this afternoon at Nana and Pops' house. She got me this outfit - I think it's pretty funny. It says "Hi, I'm New Here" - ha!

So here's me hanging out with the fam this afternoon - I am such a big girl when I'm in my Bumbo seat. Too cool!

Bye everybody! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey is going to have to teach Kale her karate moves - too cute! And do I see hair coming in? How exciting. You will soon move into the fabulous world of detangling spray and "tangle free" rubber bands!