Monday, August 06, 2007

Pool Party, Praise, and Patty

Hi everyone - it was a really fun weekend! Grammy (aka Patty) came in for a visit. Friday afternoon my friend Emma turned 3 - her party was super fun. It was at this place called the Bucket Pool and let me tell you, it was so wet and wild!! Here's me and Emma in the boat catching some rays.Emma's mommy Dionne is my friend, too, I call her "Yon-Yon". She pulled us all around the pool in the boat. Then Daddy came and played with me in the pool.Here's Emma and her Mimi...After we swam, it was time for some grub. Emma blew out her candles...By the way - Yon-Yon made Emma's cake - isn't it cool?
Then we all had some sandwiches and fruit. I thought Grammy looked hungry so I shared my sandwich...I've been practicing with forks and spoons, so I thought I'd try out the fork on the sandwich.And then it was time for some cake...Yummy!!!
So then on Saturday Grammy and me played and read books a lot - And I read some books with Mommy, too...Then on Sunday night, we went to the coolest thing - it's called Concert of Praise and it happens every summer at Hill Country Bible Church Northwest, or as I call it, the big church. All of the churches in the HCBC Association get together and we sing for like an hour and a half. The worship leaders from the different churches all sing and the pastors share about the past year. It was so incredibly fun and a great time to praise God for all He has done for us and for our community! Here are some shots -some of them aren't so clear because it's pretty dark in there. Elmo had a really good time, too...

Here's Daddy singing with the Pflugerville praise team...

At the end of the concert, we all got light sticks that glowed in the dark... Here's a shot of everyone waving their glow sticks. Sorry about the blur.After Concert of Praise, we ate at Chipotle and then came home and took a bath. I was pretty silly with Grammy...


And then I put on my Elmo jammies for some last minute fun before bedtime.This morning Grammy and I hung out a little bit before she had to leave to go home. We read some more books And then Grammy and I put on our matching sunglasses - don't we look stylin'?
Miss you Grammy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for having so much fun with me at my birthday party and the COP and swimming at my house, and well, you know! I am so glad there are cool girls like you to play with around here! And I am glad my mom and dad moved down here so we could play all the time!

Love, Emma