Yesterday and today have been an awesome time - I am getting to spend a lot of time with my Mommy and Daddy together!!! So fun for all three of us to hang out! It's nice when Daddy has the morning off and Mommy doesn't have to work that day either! We've been doing lots of stuff around the house and going outside (my favorite place to be!) all bundled up because it's been cold.
So another fruit I love is pineapple - it's really yummy and even though it's kind of hard to pick up, I really like it!
I have been working really hard on practicing my walking - my friend Riley gave me an extra walker she had and I've been working on it every day. My friend Kamden loaned me his car walker, too, and today I walked all the way from the living room to the office, which is a way long way to walk!
This outfit must be really cute because Mommy took a lot of pictures in me in it that day!
And here's a pic Mom snuck of me the other day while I was napping.

And here's a pic Mom snuck of me the other day while I was napping.
No comments:
Post a Comment