Monday, February 05, 2007

11 Months

Wow everyone - I am 11 months old today!!! You know what that means - photo shoot time! Daddy took me out in the backyard and I gave him a heck of a time with the 11 month sign.

So here I am practicing for next time my police friend Kurt comes to visit - I'm ready to be frisked.

I just love seeing that camera - mostly because it means Mommy and Daddy are going to do really goofy things to try to make me laugh. Then I just decided to crawl all over the yard and have Daddy chase me trying to get some good shots.

So here's me playing with my piano - I still love that thing. Now I'm really into dancing to the music it plays. And here's me in the dining room - I love to crawl in there and pull up on the chairs and walk around the table. The best is when my cat is under there and I try to get to him - he's so fast though, I can't catch him. So the main thing I'm into now is copying. Mommy and Daddy sing and I sing back to them. And they clap and I clap. And I'm really working on my dance moves. My favorite food is tofu - Mommy says don't think I'm hippie because I live in Austin and eat tofu! Anyway, I love it! And of course Cheerios! And blueberries and apples and oh, pears are good, too, and of course toast!

Ok, I've gotta go do 11 month old kid stuff. Next time you see that sign, it'll say 1 year! WOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So which one of you has had enough practice with the frisk me stance that you could teach Kinsey how to do it? I will have to let Kurt know!