Monday, September 18, 2006

I got a swing :) ...and some yeast :(

What a cool weekend I had! I got to spend the weekend getting totally spoiled at Pops and Nana's house and they got me my very own big girl swing! It hangs from a tree in their backyard and it's really fun to feel the wind in my face and get to see the trees and water sprinklers and flowers out there while I swing. I got kind of sleepy this time and didn't get to do it again because it was too hot and humid, but Mommy keeps saying Fall is coming and then I can swing a lot more often!



My tooth is coming in more and more, but I'm still keeping it a little bit secretive and not letting Mommy get a lot of pictures. I might let her try tomorrow. It doesn't hurt too much, just makes me like to keep my paci in more often so I have something to chew on.

So Mommy and Daddy say I need green foods which is a bummer because green doesn't taste as good as orange!!! I'm getting to tolerate green beans now, and I had carrots today - those were good because they're orange and orange is my favoritest color!

So the bad news of the week is that I drool a lot and my icky drool rash turned into a Super Icky yeast infection on my neck. Here's a picture of me chillin' watching my movies today so my neck can dry out. Mom rubs this cream on me a few times a day and it seems to be helping. I'm being really patient with her and trying to stay in a good mood.

Have a great week everyone!
-Kinsey

No comments: