
Can you see them? Can you? Can you?? That one on the right is my first big girl tooth and the little white line just to the left is my second one!!! Well yes, I still have some of my rash on my face, but it's gone from my neck and chest and stomach and back!! Diflucan is my new favorite antifungal!!!!
Speaking of my teeth - it feels a lot better when I can chew on something, and today Mommy gave me a super yummy frozen peaches thing that made my tooth AND my tummy feel good. And it's really fun to make a big mess and get it all over me because then Mommy lets me take a bath and I LOVE bathtime.
Daddy has been working with me on crawling a little bit. I haven't quite got it figured out yet - I've decided to take my time with it.
I have the coolest Daddy! He got me my very own set of keys with a clicker that makes cool noises and keys that Mommy says won't put my eye out. I am ready for my baby SUV now :)
Today my friend Riley and her Mommy Krista came over to play. Mommy and Krista took us on a walk and we got to nap and then we played some. Riley is really cute for a little kid - she's only 4 month old so there's a lot I can teach her. 
So for my Uncle Robert, here are some shots of me trying to play Mario Kart. Mommy says when I get a little older, he can show me all kinds of really fun video games. This picture was taken while I was really yeasty so that's why I don't look like I'm having much fun.
2 comments:
She looks like she's almost ready to carry on my Mario Kart legacy.
I SEE THEM!!!! Now we know that mommy and daddy weren't making it up :). It was so good to see you guys this weekend. I wish we could have gotten the girls together and taken some pictures. Next time Kinsey won't have yeast. We love you!!
Brian, Crystal and Baby Hailey
Post a Comment