Friday, September 29, 2006

Hangin' Out...

Happy Friday everyone - it's Darin. Kinsey is napping and said to say hello. I'm not sure if you remember the crazy days of my life when the child didn't want to nap, but I'm so grateful that those days are over! Kinsey has finally embraced naps for the beautiful things that they are. She is great at it now and it is very rare that we have any fussing at naptime. I am so glad!!!

So far, we're still at a "2" count for teeth. They seem to be bugging her a little bit today as she has been chewing on her fingers a little bit more lately. She just isn't on board with the teething toys - she'll put them in her mouth, but chewing on them just isn't her thing.

You know she's so cute - it cracks me up what a ham she is though - literally she sees the camera and this is what she does:So her new favorite toys are watches - especially shiny ones. But she'll settle for mine. It is so cute - she will stare at it and turn it over and over in her hands for the longest time! She loves it:
This afternoon Kinsey and I had some quality Mother/Daughter time in the bedroom while
Daddy took a nap. She is such a good baby - she played with her toys and I worked for a while. I realized I mostly take pictures of her smiling and looking up, but she spends a lot of time in serious contemplation of her toys.

And then I guess she realized she wasn't getting to ham it up for the camera, so she was like "Mom, whoa!"

So I decided to give in and let her ham it up :) - Have a great weekend!

No comments: