

Kinsey and I have been taking daily walks in the morning or evening when the weather is really nice. She seems to really enjoy being outside and watching the trees and feeling the breeze (but she's not so crazy about her sun hat). I took along the iPod yesterday and listened to songs from my labor and delivery playlist. Amidst Abba, the Eagles, and Faith Hill, I had some really fond flashbacks of Ovilla while listening to Light of the Stable from our Christmas program a couple of years ago (shut up, it's my playlist, I can put whatever weird mix I want on there - that's the beauty of the iPod!). Anyway, I sure do miss all of you in Ovilla - I hope we get up there to see you soon! Here are some shots from our walk with Kinsey throwing some gang sides - representing for the little homies :)

Stop Mom - no more pictures!!!

Here are a couple of times when Douglas caught me and Kinsey napping - she is such a good sleep aid!

I love how she completely surrenders to sleep - have you ever seen anyone more relaxed??
Happy Birthday Caitie Moon! I have been behind on my blog reading so I'm sorry I'm so late in sending good wishes! Also, Bryan, you should know that College Station is very close to Austin and I hope you enjoy Kinsey's outfit in the pictures from the walk :)
Happy Easter everyone - we pray the blessings of Jesus on all of you this holiday weekend.
1 comment:
Ovilla misses you guys too...especially now that you're family is even cuter ;)
love,
Marni
Post a Comment