Saturday, April 03, 2010

Rapidly going through pictures!

Ok, so I'm on a blogging mission. I've told myself that I can't post new fabulous pics, like of Kinsey's birthday and Easter, until I get through the past few months. So they will be coming faster :). But there are some gems in here, so don't miss them.
Like Douglas in a pink snuggie and Taggart in a pink sleep sack :)Or Tag learning to use a spoon - here he is eating his favorite food - yogurt.And the day that I decided to let them play with the shipping materials from a package and it looked like worms rained down on our living room. p.s. I gave Kinsey the camera for these lovely shots.I love that the kids are playing together more. It makes for lots of cute wrestling and hugs :)
Taggart's new favorite thing is taking a shower with Daddy. I promise this pic is 100% tasteful. He LOVES to use the squeegie and he really loves our orange scrubbie-poof thing. EVERY time Douglas changes clothes now, Tag asks to take a shower with him. He would stay in there all day I think!
In mid-January, Laura came for a visit again. We had a blast as usual. And as usual, the sugar consumption level in our house went up tenfold :) She brought stuff to make Valentine's cupcakes and she and Kinsey did a great job.
Tag mostly just enjoyed eating them!We went on a MOPS playdate to a inflatable/ballpit/McDonald's playscape-type place called Jump & Climb in Round Rock. The kids had a blast, especially in the ball pits.
I don't have much to say about these pics except that my daughter is awesome and this outfit looks cool in black & white ;)Tag went through a phase where he could not swing without holding this giant ball. A professional photographer spoke to our MOPS group and told us to make sure and take pics of kids favorite things so we can remember their phases and quirks. :)
These are the goggles I wear to cut onions. I know you're jealous. Kinsey thinks they are hilarious. Without them, I could not cook.
Tag loves dirt. 'Nuf said.

No comments: