Well this has been a really busy week. On Sunday morning, our pastor, Keith Ferguson, began having seizures and spent 2 days in ICU while the doctors tried to figure out what was going on. As of tonight, an ENT believes that his most recent sinus infection, possibly combined with his history of frequent sinus infections, caused some pressure on his brain that resulted in the seizures. So they did a surgery this evening and I'm hearing that Keith is sitting up in bed talking and feeding himself jello :). Please pray that he will have a full recovery very soon. On a much less serious note, I came down with strep throat on Monday morning and am just tonight feeling more like myself.
So let's catch up on some fun stuff. Tag turned 5 months old. Here are some shots from the photo shoot :)







Tag has turned into quite the ladies man. The ladies at church can't stop talking about how sweet he is, and the females closer to his own age give him plenty of attention as well...
This is Tag with his friend Truly. She was born just before him this summer.

And here's Tag with Payton. Payton is just a few months older.



And here he is with Ava and Emma, definitely older ladies :). They had fun playing with Tag at cooking class.


While Tag was being loved on by the girls, Kinsey was chopping onions with Dionne. We have had a great time at cooking class - Dionne is incredibly patient with all of the kids, and she's teaching them real cooking techniques.

Tag has been practicing sitting up and he's doing pretty well.




Tag is a really good sleeper. The other day I was putting Kinsey down for nap and he was playing in the living room. When I came back in, this is what I found...


And then yesterday I nursed him and laid him in the chair so I could grab a bottle, and came back to this...

He is a huge fan of his big sister. Kinsey can make him laugh like crazy and he loves to watch her play.



He really loves his exersaucer. It's giving him lots of different toys to play with and practice grabbing.

The kids have really enjoyed having Daddy around more often. Tag loves to laugh with his Daddy.


Moving on to some Kinsey kook-iness. Sometimes for fun we like to let her choose what to put on. This weekend we switched out summer clothes for winter clothes and Kinsey found some of my fuzzy socks that I use for leg-warmers for her to keep her pants from riding up when it's really cold. Anyway, she insisted on wearing them, but did not want to wear pants.



Happy Halloween everyone! We wish you a great week!
1 comment:
There are some great shots in there - so fun!
I will say a prayer for your pastor - our Sr. Pastor is on leave for similar medical issues (hopsitalized last week for an unexplained seizure). Good luck to you and your church as you deal with this!
Post a Comment